Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Thursday, May 22, 2008



Today I hit the jackpot!!!

I stopped off at my local Tulare Sierra Mini Mart and picked up a Snickers Bar, but the clerk made a mistake and she told me to take two because of her goof.

Then, my Time Out Pizza joint had to deal with their front entrance being closed due to wet cement on their new sidewalk, so we customers had to enter through the back kitchen entrance. That was fun, but the best part was they gave me a free meal for all the trouble getting in to the place.

Cool!

Then later tonight My friend Shawn and I visited the place and Shawn picked up the tab.

It's hard being thin when there is so much free food being thrown at me.

Wait a minute... Oh my Gawd!

I'm no longer thin... I'm as Tyra Banks would say...

I'm a plus size model!

That sounds better...

Posted by MrV :: 5:02 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------