Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Monday, May 05, 2008



I used to be in a mariachi band..... It was call the Swinging Webos

Today is a day of important historical significance, It's Cinco de Mayo and the holiday commemorates an initial and short lived victory of Mexican forces led by General Ignacio Zaragoza SeguĂ­n over French forces in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, but more importantly it's a day I get...

DRUUUUUNNNNKKKKK!!!!

So I must start early and find a place that serves Margaritas, because I know we have no shortages of places that do.

Most of my two favorite Mexican joints are "NingĂșn Alcohol!"

I must start my journey for booze and Enchiladas Banderas now!

Posted by MrV :: 7:56 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------