Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008



The week shoots by like a drive by. I sleep not at all and work comes quick. Okay... Maybe I screwed up when I said that I thought Dakota Fanning was Hot a few weeks back... I was thinking of Famka Jansen when I said it. Both got odd, but cool names. That may have been wrong, but am I wrong in thinking my niece Monica is kinda Hot? "Hot" in purely visual terms, not like "Bangable" hot...Oh forget it! I give up on you people!

My sister is not as sexy as me, so if any of you know a single chick that wants cute kids... I'm the dude! I have great seed. Because my sisiter is engaged. This is Callie and she and I share the same DNA, so it's possible that I could have beautiful babies. You could be my Natalie Portman and being a Leo, I could be your Annikin and Vader!

I ordered my Wookie costume just in time for Fresno's 123 Degree May summer!

I am so bored.... I took 2moro off. I am going to the Harley-Davidson factory to maturbate.... then I will tour the Miller Brewery for the free beer. The Brewers are playing the Philles tommrow so I will catch a game with some of the local chaps.

I have not been to a baseball game in years.... I so want to buy one of those big foam fingers.

Posted by MrV :: 9:46 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------