Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Friday, April 18, 2008

(Even more of) what I have learned so far

"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand and "lollipop" with your right.

The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.

The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left (palindromes).

There are only four words in the English language that end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.

There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."

Yeah, I'm bored... But it's Sunday and there is a CSI marathon on Spike TV and I think it is pretty cool! So what have I got to complain about?

Well...

I want to go home

Posted by MrV :: 2:42 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------