Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Sunday, March 30, 2008



Yesterday ventured out of the hotel after I woke up and found a cool second hand music shop. I picked up Don Letts, "The Clash: Westway to the World" on DVD and really traveled back in time.

I had such a great time with that documentary I am so glad I still have all my CDs of The Clash.

They must have been my favorite band at that moment, they really influenced me, I realize that now after all those memories of playing them came rushing back as I watched this movie.

I'm hoping I will see, "The Future is Unwritten" soon!

While watching some videos, I distinctly remember sitting alone in my car after a breaking up with a girl, wondering how life would ever get better and listening to "Train in Vain" for the first time.

Posted by MrV :: 6:51 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------