Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008



People can be so strange.

Ever have people ask you whether you've filed your Taxes yet? They're just hoping that you'll say, No, so they can "One-Up" you by saying, "I did mine Months ago!"

I absolutely hate people when they get that Holier than Thou look just because they woke up earlier than you. They look at the clock and turn to you smirking, "Well, Good Morning."

I hate that commercial where there's a hot girl with a guy and she says, "I take it because I have Genital Herpes..." And her dude pops up and goes, "...And I don't!" Like, good for you pal, rub it in! Hurt her a little more!

I hate Cops that pull you over and ask, "Do you know why I stopped you?"

Can't stand women that flip out thinking you're staring at their boobs, when you're just trying to read the text on that oh so funny t-shirt they bought at Urban Outfitters.

Okay, I'm done for now.

Posted by MrV :: 9:03 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------