Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Monday, April 28, 2008



Yep I still get airsick..... but luckily it was on the TransSate leg of my trip home. Which is ok because their flight attendants are mean, and not very pretty.

It is embarrassing given my occupation when I am on our own SkyWest flights and I begin to get sick. But for the most part those special ladies (and sometimes guys) usually laugh and shrug it off. But I did not get sick today which was nice because Debbie (i think her name was) was working extra hard taking care of all of us. She sort of smelled liked a Sausage McMuffin which was extra cool.

Even the yoke actuator ( pilot for you none airplane types) he offered to let me ride jump seat, but I said thanks and declined. Usually I would say yes but I was tired and those jump seat are very uncomfortable.

It is 80 degrees hear at home today, might snow back in MKE......boy am I sure glad to be home.

Posted by MrV :: 5:18 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------