Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Thursday, April 24, 2008



Years ago I used to be somewhat a baseball nut. It sorted of started innocently I was a kid hanging out with my grandfather who was a big Giants fan, he happen to be watching the Giants play the Dodgers; so being the punk little kid I was, I started rooting for the Dodgers.

It was a pleasant little rivalry that last for years and it provided the base for some fantastic memories. We used to go to games, watch games, and just talk about games for hours. It was all fantastic and one of my most favorite childhood memories.

He did a few years ago... along with whatever interest I had left in baseball.

Well a yesterday some of the locals dragged me to a Brewers game. I went not expecting much other than a butload of expensive beer and some semi decent overpriced hot dogs.

Well not only was the beer rather cheap my local friends made sure I never saw the bottom of my glass and after two rather delectable hot dogs I saw a fantastic game in which the Brewers won the Philles in a 5-4 nail bitter.

All in all I had a great time and enjoyed myself, and sometime in the 5th inning a felt a nice pleasant shiver. It may have been nothing or it may have been the beer, but I couldn't help but feel that my grandpa was their with me beer in hand cheering on the second home run of the game.

Posted by MrV :: 7:36 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------