Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008



Had a dream that I was living on the Moon!

I guess there had been this ancient race of people that built a civilization just on the edge of the darkside of the moon and they left or died off.

Somehow I was transported there and lived in their airtight city.

I had a giant robot as my servant and companion. I had a cool car that I drove outside the city and onto the dark part where with my powerful headlights saw the skeletons of old dinosaurs that once lived there.

At first the dream was kinda sad. I was lonely and felt trapped. But the robot became my friend and helped make my wants and desires possible because it was great at making things.

Then I wanted a woman. I sorted through data of the type of woman I wanted. I had the robot watch movies that starred Angelina Jolie, Paulette Goddard, Ava Gardner, Faye Dunaway, Catherine Deneuve, Jennifer Connelly, Julie Christie, Jessica Biel, Ingrid Bergman, Ann Margret, Rita Hayworth, Emmanuelle BĂ©art, and others, but after he built her the three of us had dinner and I could tell he was really into her.

I'd try to make conversation and he'd be interrupting, cockblocking and alphadogging... It was pretty pitiful.

I gave up. I let the robot have her.

Then he was never around to help me, or make things for me. At one point he even turned the oxygen off because they didn't need it. He said he just forgot to turn it on. He acted like it was a big pain to turn it on. I was suffocating! He made it sound like all I do is want, want, want and nag!

I must have been choking in my sleep because my wife woke me up at this point.

Posted by MrV :: 10:57 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------