Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Sunday, May 18, 2008



My friend's wife is out of town and I thought we could do some manly things together, so I suggested we go see, "Iron Man!"

I discovered a 2PM showing perfect for us beause I worked last night and needed a little sleep.

Iron Man was one of my favorite comics and for a few years I even own the very first appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense, but hard times means sacrafise and I sold it to survive my own adventures.

Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark is a great idea, I think! He's one of my favorite personalities. I know people that thinks he's the same in every role and that he mumbles and talks too fast, but I dig the guy.

To me, he save saves movie. There's just something missing for me in the film, and I can't quite place it now. But I recommend it. I've thought a lot about it and I had a great time seeing it with my friend.

It just might be that we saw the trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel (she is yummy) just before "Iron Man" and sadly I was thinking of "The Happening" 20 minutes into "Iron Man" and I couldn't shake it.

Afterward we went and drank 27 Miller Lights and ate a butt load of hot wings.

It was a good day

Posted by MrV :: 8:21 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------