Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Friday, May 30, 2008



It's so weird, I know so many people who are on their "periods" right now, at the same time! Including my wife.

I say, "People" because I don't want any of the "girls" to be offended. Including my wife.

It's been a true horror show!

You can't say or do anything right around any of them! Including my wife.

One of my favorite waitresses comes over and sits with me and tells me how much "Flow" she's having as I started to order. People love to open up and tell me private things like this. Including my wife...

So, I start calling her "Flo" like the waitress on the old TV show, "Alice."

And she starts crying. Just like my wife....

Posted by MrV :: 10:22 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------