Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Meaningless Rambles

I was participating in Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting and spiritual introspection by gorging myself on pork ribs the other night at Big Bubba's Bad BBQ. I felt so full. I still had a box of left overs when I left. I came home a dropped a couple of Ex-Lax pills with a Miller chaser and read some of "Cary Grant: A Biography."

I was thinking earlier at dinner how there seems to be people currently who are famous that fall into a mold of Stars of the past. As if there are only a few slots available. You know how when you move to a new city there are people that look and remind you of people in the last place?George Cloony remind some of Cary Grant, but there's a part of this book where Grant is roommates with Randolf Scott and it's like they are describing Matt Damon and Ben Affleck(minus their gay love affair). I guess it could be Cloony and Pitt now. If you were like some famous person in the past, who would you be?I know who I'd like to be like, but I imagine who ever I am like, they were not famous. Unless they were famous for being unknown.

Posted by MrV :: 3:45 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------