Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Jesus is coming...."it will be rude if he does not call first"

I am thinking about starting my own religion.... I feel the need to jump on the bandwagon of this "end time Armageddon" bullshit.

As a recovering religious flamboyant I find it absolutely hysterical that every generation thinks "they are the one" For as long as I can remember I have heard the same old "Jesus is coming soon" now I just find it stunning that the "Whole end time" and "2nd coming" is actually being talked about in the mainstream. Just the other day I heard it discussed on several prominent political talk shows.

So the bible thumpers are convinced that killer tsunami , hurricanes, mud slides, earthquakes, "wars and rumors of wars" , the fact that according to Jim is still on the air, and of course the bird flue are all evidence of the end of the world.

Perhaps all this stuff has been going on all the time (and it has) and the advent of 24 hour news station and dip shit foreign correspondence or perhaps the media revolution just continue to shovel this crap down our throats.

Beside all you holy rollers that are convinced that god may come ....Oh shall we see next week or any time soon....Doesn't the bible say that god will come like a thief in the night and no man may know or will know the time. So perhaps all you bible scholars should shut the fuck up ... A watched pot never boils

So back to my question.....I am thinking about starting my own religion or even a cult. Any ideas? Is there a how to book? A manual maybe? ..... "Starting a religion for dummies."

I might be open to joining an existing cult or religion but it has to be a cool one. I don't like itchy church cloths and I don't do well with the 10 commandments. So anybody got some suggestion?

Posted by MrV :: 4:56 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------