Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Pearls of Wisdom Redux

Well shit on a pogo stick....What a way to start my fucking week. Somewhere off in cyber space is my fucking blog. But hey shit happens...Right, that's what back ups are for. AS you can see I have rebuilt my template, pretty easy because I keep it simple and backed up most of the code. As far as my archives I have pretty much everything except for the month of July. I always backed up my archives monthly. I pretty much just cut and pasted them to a word document. So I still have them...Though I doubt I will put them back online unless one of you geek heads out there can tell me how with having to each post one by one.

Shit happens people....So I recommend you back your stuff up.

But you liberal, mamby pamby, spineless little jack offs don't worry I'm not going any where I will keep bloging and calling you fucktards out and working your panties into a bunch every chance I get. But In the mean time I have to work....Shocking isn't it some of us have jobs...Real jobs not waiting some table or making over priced coffees so you can pay your mother rent like I am sure this guy does.

Posted by MrV :: 9:36 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------