Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I fucked up

Well fuck.....Talk about a SNAFU, it appears as if I erased my whole god dam blog!!!!

This is not good and really pisses me off. You see I had started a another blog related to my profession and was trying to create seperate profile sections for the two of them. Looks like I really fucked the dog on that though.

Well shit happens and I guess this is as good as time as any to clean house and Teddy up a bit in this little corner of the web.

So I think I will make the best of it and perhaps get a little more in depth with the layout and such. Fortunately for man kinds sake I pretty much have all of my brilliance archived on my hard drive. I will be adding the same blog roll for all of those guys are far better reads than this p.o.s.

Anyway bear with me as I try to fix this dump up over the next couple of days. Also if any of you computer geeks out there can help in any way with some ideas on what to do or even how I might mange to save my other blog drop me a commet or email.

Posted by MrV :: 11:55 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------