Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Mother fucking lap top

Today, before I sat down at my desk I was good, but when I got up I was mother fucking stressed out like a bastard.

YES bastard stressed out!

I hate mother fucking computers, the little bastards just need a good punch in the face. Fucking computers. Fuck them!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that fucking bastard computer wouldn't let me do something I really needed to do, because its a fucking wanker. SO I DECIDED TO FUCK THE COMPUTER UP!!!!!! HAHAHHA!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! YOUR GOING TO GET IT NOW!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!

So I took the mother fucker for a ride in my jeep, I pretended I was taking it for a nice country drive but secretly I was planning to fuck the computer up! YEH!!!! FUCK THE COMPUTER UP!!! COOL!!!! I took the mother fucker to the nearby hockey stadium and played "Whack the fucker with a hockey stick". YEH!!

Posted by MrV :: 10:40 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------