Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy week

Ok loyal fans I have another extremely busy week. I will be flying out to salt lake city for a couple of days for some updated CRJ 700 electrical trouble shooting training. My schedule has changed and due to a "transition week" I do not get a day off until next Tuesday...But alas not to fear for I am a mechanic genius and bad ass so I can handle it.

Little V tied her first soccer game, watching 7 year olds try to play soccer is very entertaining. Her and I have taken the enormous task building "Fort Bellar" in my once barren back yard. As off now the beer count is at 6 with the Capri Sun count (for little V) at 3. I figure I will measure our progress with continual count and pictures before and after will soon follow.

On a side bar .... A note for all you dads out there. There is nothing more awesome than partaking in a hands on project with your spawn. Yes often they due increase the over all time and effort spent on a project but the benefit and the TIME spent together is priceless.

I am starting a new blog...Not to worry loyal fans this one is not going anywhere. I want to start more serious blog related to my profession. While it is nothing more than a template now I am hoping it becomes a a forum of such related to aviation. I am hoping that perhaps others in the filed of aviation whether pilot's, ground handlers, flight attendants, or mechanics such as myself will want to participate. If so email me, hear is the link. Like I said it is not much yet but I do hope it will grow.

Hey check out this blog, she left a comment in my last post and I have spent the last 45 minutes reading her stuff and I like it and I will soon be adding her to the side bar of people "blessed to be read by me".....Screw this post go there now!!!!!

I posted a question last week and according to Ben it does appear everything is Bush's fault including Mike's herpes. Also Bush does not care about retards which explains while this asshole is so bitter.

Check out how I am getting around High Gas Prices you have to get yourself one.

I would comment on the Roberts confirmation hearing if it was not so dam pathetic....read here.......Democrats make it to easy.

Posted by MrV :: 7:38 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------