Pearls of Wisdoms and Mindless Rants


Everything hear is subject to change depending on life, mood, and alcoholic intake.

Sunday, January 17, 2010



.I know I leave my body when I sleep because......sometimes I find receipts in my pockets from stores I've shopped in the ether. Seems I buy a lot of gum and condoms in the dreamworld.

There's a friend I talk to every night and at the close of our awesome chats, just before bed I always say, "If you leave your body, come get me!" I rarely remember anything I do, if I have in fact traveled out of my body.

So many of my lucid dreams involve people I know, some even involve loved ones who have passed on, and we walk and talk and visit in strange new places and towns and cities and villages and it all seems so real and they do and say things just like they do in life, or have done.

Someday, I believe that we may discover that we all do leave our bodies in our sleep and we will be able to remember what we do and there may be a Travel Channel that is just for those who are Astral Projecting to far away destinations.

Posted by MrV :: 8:33 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------